- Home exteriors are all maintenance free clay brick with pre-cast stone, vinyl siding with accents. (As per elevation)
- Gable end type roofs to be vinyl siding
- Soffit and fascia, eaves troughs, downspout (As per plan) are maintenance free aluminum.
- Lot, front & back, to be graded 10´ around home to be sodded, balance of lot to be seeded
- Treed areas may be left in natural state. (Where applicable)
- Walkways to be concrete slabs & laid (As per plan).
- Self-sealing 25-year asphalt roof shingles.
- Sliding glass patio doors (As per plan).
- Steel non-insulated sectional roll up garage door (As per plan).
- Screens on all opening windows.
- Front windows double-glazed vinyl casements, all other windows vinyl combination & horizontal sliders w/ Low E Argon and U-Value 1.8
- Steel clad insulated exterior man door with weather stripping (Excludes patio door).
- Windows & doors sealed with quality caulking.
- Two exterior hose outlets, one at rear, one in garage.
- Two exterior electrical outlets, one at rear, one in garage.
- Quality exterior light fixtures & door chime.
- Pressure treated rear decks 8´x8´ (As per grading plan).
- Solid oak handrail & pickets to all main floor stairs.
- Imported ceramic tile flooring up to 13"x13" in front foyer, kitchen, powder room, washrooms and main floor laundry. (As per plan)
- Quality 40oz Broadloom throughout including main stairs, except for designated sheet vinyl or ceramic tile.
- 1 piece tub and shower surrounds, separate ensuite bathtub includes ceramic tile to underside of windows and separate showers to be ceramic. (As per plan).
- Stippled ceiling with flat border in all rooms except kitchen, bathrooms, powder room & main floor laundry (As per plan).
- All interior walls to be finished with two coats (including primer) of paint from builder´s sample. (Designer white throughout).
- All interior room doors to be series 800 Colonial style.
- Closets TO BE FRAMED &TRIMMED unless otherwise shown as full height slider type with Drywall corners.
- Closet doors to be series 800 Colonial or sliding door (As per plan).
- Homes to have 9 ft. ceiling height on main floor.
- 8´ on second floor where applicable.
- 9 ft ceiling height in basement with walk out basement
- Quality kitchen cabinets & vanities with (40" upper cabinets in detached bungalow kitchens) selection to be made from builder´s samples.
- Double stainless steel sink with washerless single lever faucet with vegetable spray.
- Roughed-in electrical plumbing & open space for future dishwasher location.
- Hood fan in kitchen over stove area vented to exterior.
- Quality counter top from builder´s samples.
- Where possible homes will be built with no bulkhead above upper cabinets.
HEATING AND ELECTRICAL
- High efficiency 95% gas fired forced air furnace with ducting sized for future air conditioning.
- Rental gas fired hot water tank.
- Insulation in full conformity with the Ontario Building Code compliance Package J. R-22 exterior walls, R-50 ceilings. R-12 on basement walls full height
- HRV simple method
- 100 amp electrical service & circuit breaker panel.
- 220-volt receptacles for dryer and stove.
- Quality fixtures to be throughout, excluding living room on a switch plug, dining room light outlet capped.
- Smoke detectors on every floor for your family´s safety.
- White Decora switches & receptacles in finished areas.
- Poured concrete basement floor.
- Poured concrete walls with water proof drainage layer.
- Poured concrete garage floors.
- Pre-primed steel beam support in basement.
- High quality 5/8" tongue & groove sub-flooring.
- Quality water pipes and ABS drains throughout.
- Poured concrete porches (As per plan).
- 2"x6" wall construction.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS AT ADDITIONAL CHARGE
- Gas fired zero clearance direct vent fireplace & finish where optional.
- Quality broadloom/ceramic, available in a wide variety of colours.
- Rough in for central vacuum.
- Removable cabinet for dishwasher open space.
ADDITIONAL SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- All sub floors screwed down and joints sanded for a very silent floor.
- Pressure balance shower fixture.
- Switch controlled electrical outlet in front porch soffit for easy installation of seasonal lighting.
- Quality bathroom faucets with mechanical drain stops.
- Engineered floor truss for a silent floor.
- Cable television prewired, located as per plan.
- Telephone prewired, located as per plan.
- Central air conditioning.
- Electrical & plumbing for dishwasher located under Kitchen sink.
- Dishwasher opening in cupboards as per plan.
- Rough in for alarm at front door.
Purchasers to have choice of colours & materials from available Vendor´s samples at the Design Centre for the following unless already ordered or installed;
1. Ceramic floorings. (As per plan)
2. Quality 40 oz broadloom wall to wall in all living areas not designated for ceramic floor tile.
3. White coloured stove hood fan.
4. Custom made kitchen/bath cabinets and countertops.
5. White bathroom fixtures.
Alliance Homes Ltd. is a registered builder with Tarion, formerly called The Ontario New Home Warranty Program.
Builders One-Year Warranty
7 Years Tarion Warranty Corporation warranty.
Purchasers agree to pay Tarion enrollment fee on closing as an adjustment.
(a) Architecturally selected and controlled exterior colour packages.
(b) Colour selections and upgrade options to be made at the Design Centre from available Vendor´s samples. (All selections are final.)
(c) Purchaser may be required to reselect colours and/or materials from Vendor´s samples as a result of unavailability or discontinuation.
(d) Homes may be sited standard or reverse as engineering and grading conditions demand.
(e) Minor variations may occur from Vendor´s floor plans, house elevations and samples.
(f) Location and size of windows and doors may vary with walk-out/deck conditions.
(g) All dimensions are approximate. Furnace and hot water tank locations may vary from that shown.
(h) Appliances purchased through the builder are supplied in place not installed.
(i) Clothes dryer vents are provided through walls or through main exterior. Purchasers are responsible to attach vents to dryer.
(j) Square footage measurements are calculated using the formula set out by Tarion Warranty Corporation.
** Price and specifications are subject to change without notice. A wide variety of options and upgrades are available.**