Exterior Home Features
- Home exteriors are all maintenance-free clay brick with vinyl siding and accents, as per elevation.
- Gable end type roofs to be vinyl siding.
- Soffit and fascia, eavestroughs, downspout (as per plan) are maintenance-free aluminum.
- Entire lot to be fully graded and sodded.
- Walkways to be concrete slabs, as per plan.
- Self-sealing 25-year asphalt roof shingles with metal valley flashing installed on plywood.
- Sliding glass patio doors, 5 or 6 ft., as per plan.
- Steel sectional roll up garage door with window inserts, as per plan.
- Screens on all opening windows.
- Front windows double-glazed vinyl casements, all other windows single hung w/ Low E Argon and U-Value 1.8.
- Basement sliding windows to be 30" x 24" Structural vinyl, grading permitting.
- Steel clad insulated exterior main door with weather stripping (excludes patio door).
- Windows & doors sealed with quality caulking.
- Two exterior hose outlets, one at rear, one in garage.
- Two exterior electrical outlets, one at rear, one in garage.
- Quality exterior light fixtures & door chime.
- Pressure treated rear grilling decks 5´x 8´, as per grading plan.
Luxury Interior APPOINTMENTS
- Solid oak handrail & 1 5/16" turned or square pickets on all main floor stairs.
- All main floor doors to have glass transoms.
- Imported ceramic tile flooring up to 13"x13" in front foyer, kitchen, powder room, washrooms and main floor laundry, as per plan.
- Quality 40oz broadloom throughout including main stairs, except for designated ceramic tile areas.
- Ceramic tile tub/shower combination. Separate ensuite bathtub includes ceramic tile to underside of windows and separate showers to be ceramic half wall with frameless glass on top and shower door, as per plan.
- Pressure balance temperature control shower fixtures.
- Quality single lever bathroom faucets.
- Stippled ceiling with flat border in all rooms – kitchen, bathrooms, powder room & main floor laundry to be flat ceilings, as per plan.
- Direct vent gas insert fireplace with mantel, as per plan.
- All interior walls to be finished with two coats (including primer, designer white throughout). Doors and trim to be white.
- Trim: door casing to be 3" with backband combo and 5 1/4" colonial baseboards.
- All interior room doors to be upgraded Clermont 3 panel style.
- Closets TO BE FRAMED & TRIMMED unless otherwise shown as full-height slider type with drywall corners.
- Closet doors to be upgrade Clermont 3 panel or sliding doors, as per plan.
- 9 ft. ceiling height on main floor. Excluding lower ceiling heights due to mechanical or construction restrictions.
- 8´ second floor ceiling height where applicable.
Heart of the Home Kitchen Features
- Quality kitchen cabinets & vanities with selection to be made from Builder´s samples.
- Islands, breakfast bars and pantries, as per plan.
- Double stainless steel sinks with washerless single lever faucet with vegetable spray.
- Roughed-in electrical, plumbing & open space for future dishwasher location.
- Stainless steel or white hood fan in kitchen over stove area vented to exterior.
- Quality counter top from Builder´s samples.
HEATING AND ELECTRICAL
- High efficiency gas fired forced air furnace with ducting sized for future air conditioning.
- Programmable thermostat for energy savings.
- Rental gas fired hot water tank.
- Insulation in full conformity with the Ontario Building Code compliance Package J. R-31 spray foam to garage ceilings and overhangs. R-22 exterior walls, R-50 in attic. R-12 on basement walls full height.
- HRV simple method (Heat Recovery Ventilation unit)
- 100 amp electrical service & circuit breaker panel.
- 220-volt receptacles for dryer and stove.
- Quality fixtures to be throughout, excluding living room on a switch plug, dining room light outlet capped.
- Smoke detectors on every floor for your family´s safety.
- Carbon monoxide detector.
- White Decora switches & receptacles in finished areas.
- Switch controlled electrical outlet in front porch soffit for easy installation of seasonal lighting.
ADDITIONAL SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION
- Waterproof drainage layer around foundation walls.
- Engineered floor trusses for silent floors.
- All sub floors screwed down and joints sanded for a very silent floor.
- Poured concrete basement floor.
- Poured concrete walls.
- Sump pump.
- Poured concrete garage floors.
- Pre-primed steel beam support in basement.
- Plywood 5/8" tongue & groove sub-flooring.
- Quality water supply pipes and ABS drains throughout.
- Poured concrete porches, as per plan.
- 2"x 6" wall construction.
- 3 cable television prewired locations.
- 3 telephone prewired locations.
- Central vacuum.
- Central air conditioning.
- Dishwasher opening in cupboards as per plan.
- 3-pc rough-ins in bathroom in basement.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS AT ADDITIONAL CHARGE
- Gas fired zero clearance direct vent fireplace & finish where optional.
- Quality broadloom/ceramic, available in a wide variety of colours.
- Removable cabinet for dishwasher open space.
- Walk-out basements to include: sliding patio doors as per Builder´s location, additional or upsized windows, as per Builder´s specs, additional brick from foundation wall at rear and a 5´ x 8´ balcony from main floor. Stairs to grade are optional. An additional cost to be added to the purchase price.
Purchasers to have choice of colours & materials from available Vendor´s samples for the following unless already ordered or installed:
- Ceramic floorings, as per plan.
- Quality 40 oz broadloom wall to wall in all living areas not designated for ceramic floor tile.
- White or stainless coloured stove hood fan.
- Custom made kitchen/bath cabinets and countertops.
Registered builder with Tarion. 1-year, 2-year and 7-year warranties as per Tarion.
Purchasers agree to pay Tarion enrollment fee on closing as an adjustment.
- Architecturally selected and controlled exterior colour packages.
- Colour selections and upgrade options to be made at the Design Centre from available Vendor´s samples – all selections are final.
- Purchaser may be required to reselect colours and/or materials from Vendor´s samples as a result of unavailability or discontinuation.
- Homes may be sited standard or reverse as engineering and grading conditions demand.
- Minor variations may occur from Vendor´s floor plans, house elevations and samples.
- Location and size of windows and doors may vary with walk-out/deck conditions.
- All dimensions are approximate. Furnace and hot water tank locations may vary from that shown.
- Appliances purchased through the Builder are supplied and placed, but not installed.
- Clothes dryer vents are provided through walls or through main exterior. Purchasers are responsible to attach vents to dryer.
- Square footage measurements are calculated using the formula set out by Tarion Warranty Corporation.
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. E.& O.E.