RETIRED AND LOOKING TO DOWNSIZE YOUR HOME?
Why not come visit us at LAKEPOINT VILLAGE
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR:
- AFFORDABLE DETACHED BUNGALOWS ON 60’ LOTS
- AFFORDABLE TOTAL MONTHLY FEES THAT INCLUDE TAXES
- LOCATED WITHIN MINUTES OF ALL AMENITIES
- CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING
- HIGH END STANDARD PRODUCTS THAT YOU CHOOSE FROM FOR YOUR EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR FINISHINGS
LAKEPOINT VILLAGE is located in a peaceful rural setting within the Township of Ramara. We are an easy 10 minute drive to all amenities such as shopping, banking, big box stores, hospital and medical facilities, major highways, along with year round recreational and entertainment venues for all tastes and enjoyment.
Our homes are on-site built allowing us more control over quality of construction. We are a registered member of Tarion, which gives you, the purchaser, assurance of jobs completed to industry and building code standards, but more importantly, YOUR standards.
ALREADY SOLD YOUR HOME AND NEED A NEW HOME BY THIS FALL?
WE CAN HELP!
The Developer is building 2 homes for those looking for quick closings. The shingle and siding colours have already been predetermined, but YOU will still get to choose ALL your interior finishings.
Both models come with full front covered porches, double garages and include our optional sunrooms.
LOT 42 – a large corner lot, will house the SEVERN A at a total of approx. 1457 sq. ft. for $304,900.00
TOTAL MONTHLY FEE = $713.00 – includes everything BUT heat and hydro.
LOT 44 – a 60 X 82 lot, will house the BALSAM B at a total of approx. 1324 sq. ft. for $295,800.00
TOTAL MONTHLY FEE = $709.00 – includes everything BUT heat and hydro.
Both models are ideal for the empty nester, who has already sold the family home and is now ready to move into something more manageable, affordable and with lots of elbow room and storage space.
Come in with a firm deposit of $10,000.00 and begin selecting your flooring, cabinets, counters, and more! H.S.T. is calculated on closing and YOU, THE PURCHASER will get to file for the rebate!! Only FIRM OFFERS will be accepted.
Contact our sales office for further details office at: 705 259 1460
OR email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scroll down and take a look at the floor plans for these spacious and very functional homes and additional information regarding our community and features.
SALES OFFICE INFORMATION
BRAND NEW MODEL HOME
COMING SUMMER OF 2019!
CONTACT OUR SALES OFFICE FOR UPDATES ON
LOT AVAILABILITY FOR PHASE 1
DIRECTIONS FROM ORILLIA: Hwy. 12 south – right onto Plum Point Road – left onto Concession Road 10
DIRECTIONS FROM KESWICK: Hwy. 12 north – left onto Muley Point Road – right onto Concession Road 10
SOME COMMON QUESTIONS WE GET ASKED INCLUDE:
- WHO CAN BUY HERE? Those who are now empty nesters and are looking to downsize from the family home, to something smaller and more manageable.
- ARE THERE LOTS OF RULES AND REGULATIONS? Rules and regulations are put in place for the benefit of the entire community. This will not only help to increase the value of your home, but makes for a more harmonious community.
- ARE PETS ALLOWED? Your pets are members of your family so of course they can move here with you. We just ask that when taking “Fido” for walkies, you clean up.
- CAN I RENT MY HOME IF I AM NOT QUITE READY TO MOVE IN IT MYSELF? The answer is NO. Our rule is simple – if you buy here, YOU must be the primary resident. We do not allow rentals under any circumstance.
- HOW LONG IS MY LAND LEASE? Currently our Lease is a 20 year term. At the end of 20 years, you would enter into another 20 year term. You can sell anytime during that 20 year term. Whoever buys would begin a new 20 year term with the developer.
FIVE UNIQUE BUNGALOWS TO CHOOSE FROM: click on photo to enlarge
PRICING AND TOTAL MONTHLY FEES DUE:
Forced air propane heating and hydro are extra.
|Model||Price||Sq. Ft.||Single to Double if Siting Permits||Inside lot w S/R||Inside lot No S/R||Outside Lot w Sunroom|
|The Simcoe||$ 254,900.00||1,093||priced on order||$ 697.00||Sold Out|
|Sunroom||not available with this model|
|The Balsam||$ 273,900.00||1,202||already double||$ 709.00||$ 702.00||Sold Out|
|The Georgian||$ 289,900.00||1,360||priced on order||$ 720.00||$ 712.00||Sold Out|
A or B elevations
|The Severn||$ 284,900.00||1,326||already double||$ 713.00||$ 706.00||Sold Out|
|The Trent||$ 299,900.00||1,428||already double||$ 720.00||$ 714.00||Sold Out|
A or B elevations
NOTE: OUR SUNROOMS ARE AN OPTIONAL ADDITION AND BECOME PART OF YOUR HOME. THESE ARE NOT SEASONAL ROOMS.
YOUR TOTAL MONTHLY FEE INCLUDES: lot lease, land/house tax, reserve fund, water, sewage, snow removal from driveways, weekly garbage collection, club house, all roads and communal property upkeep and maintenance. You are responsible for all your summer property upkeep.
H.S.T. IS ADDED ON CLOSING AND THE PURCHASER WILL CLAIM THE PROVINCIAL AND FEDERAL REBATES WITHIN THE MAXIMUM 2 YEAR DEADLINE ALLOWED ONCE TAKING POSSESSION OF YOUR NEW HOME.
NOTE: PRICES, PLANS, SPECIFICATIONS, ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE E. & O.E.