RETIRED AND LOOKING TO DOWNSIZE YOUR HOME?
Why not come visit us at LAKEPOINT VILLAGE IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR:
- AFFORDABLE DETACHED BUNGALOWS ON 60’ LOTS
- AFFORDABLE TOTAL MONTHLY FEES THAT INCLUDE TAXES
- LOCATED WITHIN MINUTES OF ALL AMENITIES
- CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING
- HIGH END STANDARD PRODUCTS THAT YOU CHOOSE FROM FOR YOUR EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR FINISHINGS
LAKEPOINT VILLAGE is located in a peaceful rural setting within the Township of Ramara. We are an easy 10 minute drive to all amenities such as shopping, banking, big box stores, hospital and medical facilities, major highways, along with year round recreational and entertainment venues for all tastes and enjoyment.
Our homes are on-site built allowing us more control over quality of construction. We are a registered member of Tarion, which gives you, the purchaser, assurance of jobs completed to industry and building code standards, but more importantly, YOUR standards.
OUR PAYMENT PLAN:
- $10,000.00 for a FIRM OFFER that allows you the Purchaser to move forward quicker with your exterior and interior selections at our Décor Center. It also means YOUR HOME will be completed sooner.
- $15,000.00 is due once we have secured your building permit.
- The balance is due on closing, along with H.S.T. YOU get to claim the H.S.T. rebate once you have taken possession of your new home.
SALES OFFICE INFORMATION
DIRECTIONS FROM ORILLIA: Hwy. 12 south – right onto Plum Point Road – left onto Concession Road 10
DIRECTIONS FROM KESWICK: Hwy. 12 north – left onto Muley Point Road – right onto Concession Road 10
CLICK ON SITE PLAN FOR LOT AVAILABILITY
SOME COMMON QUESTIONS WE GET ASKED INCLUDE:
- WHO CAN BUY HERE? Those who are now empty nesters and are looking to downsize from the family home, to something smaller and more manageable.
- ARE THERE LOTS OF RULES AND REGULATIONS? Rules and regulations are put in place for the benefit of the entire community. This will not only help to increase the value of your home, but makes for a more harmonious community.
- ARE PETS ALLOWED? Your pets are members of your family so of course they can move here with you. We just ask that when taking “Fido” for walkies, you clean up.
- CAN I RENT MY HOME IF I AM NOT QUITE READY TO MOVE IN IT MYSELF? The answer is NO. Our rule is simple – if you buy here, YOU must be the primary resident. We do not allow rentals under any circumstance.
- HOW LONG IS MY LAND LEASE? Currently our Lease is a 20 year term. At the end of 20 years, you would enter into another 20 year term. You can sell anytime during that 20 year term. Whoever buys would begin a new 20 year term with the developer.
NEW MODEL HOME!
OPENING ON: WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 06, 2019
2 SINCLAIR CRESCENT – LOT 47A
FIVE UNIQUE BUNGALOWS TO CHOOSE FROM: click on photo to enlarge and view the floor plans
The Simcoe Approx 1,093 Sq. Ft.
The Balsam Approx 1,194 Sq. Ft.
The Severn Approx 1,326 Sq. Ft.
The Georgian Approx 1,360 Sq. Ft.
The Trent Approx 1,428 Sq. Ft.
Sept 29, 2019
|The Simcoe||$ 264,900.00||Single|
|The Balsam||$ 283,900.00||Double|
|The Severn||$ 294,900.00||Double|
|The Georgian||$ 299,900.00||Single|
|The Trent||$ 309,900.00||Double|
YOUR TOTAL MONTHLY FEE INCLUDES: lot lease, land/house tax, reserve fund, water, sewage, snow removal from driveways, weekly garbage collection, club house, all roads and communal property upkeep and maintenance. You are responsible for all your summer property upkeep.
SUNROOMS ARE AN OPTIONAL FEATURE AND ARE ONLY AVAILABLE WITH THE: Balsam; Severn; Georgian
Forced air propane heating and hydro are extra.
CONTACT OUR SALES CENTER FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AT:
NOTE: PRICES, PLANS, SPECIFICATIONS, ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE E. & O.E.