RETIRED AND LOOKING TO DOWNSIZE YOUR HOME?
WANT VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY?
Why not come visit us at LAKEPOINT VILLAGE
- AFFORDABLE TOTAL MONTHLY FEES THAT EVEN INCLUDE ALL TAXES – HEAT & HYDRO ARE EXTRA
- LOCATED WITHIN MINUTES TO ALL AMENITIES, MAJOR HIGHWAYS, MEDICAL FACILITIES AND YEAR ROUND RECREATIONAL VENUES
- 6 UNIQUE MODULAR DETACHED BUNGALOWS TO CHOOSE FROM AND WE’LL EVEN CONSIDER MODIFICATIONS
- SPACIOUS 60 FOOT WIDE LOTS AND YOU CHOOSE THE LOT OF CHOICE
- ALL HOMES COME WITH AN ATTACHED GARAGE (as per plan)
- HOT WATER ON DEMAND TO SAVE ON HYDRO COSTS
- PICK FROM HIGH END STANDARD PRODUCTS FOR ALL EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR FINISHINGS
- CENTRAL AIR
ALL THIS STARTING AT $208,900.00
SOME COMMON QUESTIONS ASKED
- WHO QUALIFIES TO BUY A HOME IN AN ADULT LIFESTYLE COMMUNITY? These communities are geared to folks who are either retired, nearing retirement and are empty nesters. They seek a home that is smaller, more manageable and in a community with other like-minded people.
- DO THESE TYPES OF COMMUNITIES HAVE A LOT OF RULES AND REGULATIONS? The rules and regulations that are put in place are there for the betterment of the entire community. They help to ensure that homes and properties are properly maintained on a regular basis. This helps to increase the overall value of everyone’s home in the event of a sale. We encourage folks to take pride in their homes and property.
- HOW OFTEN DO THE MONTHLY FEES GO UP? Land Lease communities that are under the ownership of the developer or “landlord”, are treated the same as any rental property and come under the umbrella of the Landlord Tenant Act. This is the governing body that sets the maximum increase a “landlord” can charge for a year. The “landlord” must inform you 90 days in advance of such increase with an explanation why. Keep in mind, the “landlord” can also exercise their right and not increase the monthly fee.
- ARE PETS ALLOWED? Your pet is a member of your family and belongs with you. We don’t allow fencing between properties, but do encourage those who wish, to consider the invisible fencing system. Respect for neighbouring properties is a must.
- CAN I RENT MY HOME OUT AFTER PURCHASE? No! If you buy a home in our community it is because YOU are going to be the primary resident. This is your home, where you live and is not to be viewed as purchase for investment gains or as a rental.
SIX UNIQUE MODULAR BUNGALOWS TO CHOOSE FROM
Click on a photo for elevations and floorplans
|The Simcoe||The Balsam|
|The Dalrymple||The Severn|
|The Georgian||The Trent|
Lot lease; Land and House Tax; Reserve Fund; water; sewage; snow removal from driveway; garbage collection; club house; road and all communal property upkeep and maintenance.
|Price||Single to Double Garage||Inside lot w Sunroom||Inside lot No Sunroom||Outside Lot w Sunroom||Outside Lot No Sunroom|
|The Simcoe A||1,093||$ 208,900.00||$ 697.00||$ 722.00|
|B||1,024||$ 208,900.00||$ 8,000.00||$ 692.00||$ 722.00|
|The Balsam A||1,202||$ 234,900.00||Double Already||$ 709.00||$ 702.00||$ 739.00||$ 732.00|
|B||1,194||$ 234,000.00||$ 707.00||$ 701.00||$ 737.00||$ 731.00|
|Optional Sunroom||130||$ 20,900.00|
|The Dalrymple A||1,205||$ 221,900.00||$ 8,000.00||$ 709.00||$ 702.00||$ 739.00||$ 732.00|
|B||1,213||$ 222,900.00||$ 710.00||$ 703.00||$ 740.00||$ 733.00|
|Optional Sunroom||120||$ 17,700.00|
|The Severn A||1,326||$ 240,900.00||Double Already||$ 713.00||$ 706.00||$ 743.00||$ 736.00|
|B||1,224||$ 240,900.00||$ 710.00||$ 702.00||$ 740.00||$ 732.00|
|Optional Sunroom||131||$ 19,000.00|
|The Georgian A||1,360||$ 244,900.00||$ 8,000.00||$ 716.00||$ 708.00||$ 746.00||$ 738.00|
|B||1,360||$ 244,900.00||$ 720.00||$ 712.00||$ 750.00||$ 742.00|
|Optional Sunroom||176||$ 21,910.00|
|The Trent A||1,428||$ 243,900.00||Double Already||$ 720.00||$ 714.00||$ 750.00||$ 744.00|
|B||1,266||$ 241,900.00||$ 713.00||$ 705.00||$ 743.00||$ 735.00|
|Optional Sunroom||138||$ 19,200.00|
H.S.T. is added on closing and the Purchaser files for the rebate.
(with a maximum of 2 years in which to file for your rebate)
Prices, Plans, Specifications are subject to change without notice E. & O.E.
Heat (forced air propane) and Hydro are extra.
COMING FROM ORILLIA:
Take highway 12 south to PLUM POINT ROAD.
Turn RIGHT onto Plum Point Road to CONCESSION ROAD TEN. Turn LEFT. Site is on the left side.
COMING FROM SUTTON/KESWICK:
Take highway 12 north to MULEY POINT ROAD.
Turn LEFT at the lights to CONCESSION ROAD TEN. Turn RIGHT. Site is on the right side where the paved road starts.
SALES OFFICE / MODEL HOME:
TEMPORARY SALES OFFICE/MODEL HOME HOURS:
JUNE 5 TO JUNE 27 – OPEN 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Hours – Wednesdays to Sundays
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Website – www.lakepointvillage.ca
HAVE A QUESTION?