YOUR ADULT LIFESTYLE
Lakepoint Village is a community geared to those who are now empty nesters, looking to downsize.
So why choose this community? Well it’s very simple!
- Located within minutes of downtown Orillia, marinas, public beaches, highways 11 and 12, RV Centers and many more of the amenities you need and want
- Our Total Monthly Fee is all inclusive and includes lot lease, all taxes, reserve fund account, water, sewage, garbage pickup, snow removal from your driveway, club house, communal property and roads upkeep. Heat, hydro and your lawn upkeep in summer, is not included
- We offer 6 unique modular bungalow models. No more stairs. Two bedrooms, two baths, spacious main rooms and lots of cupboard and storage space
- All our homes come with an attached garage (single or double depends on plan)
- Our homes are placed on a 5’ deep foundation of poured concrete walls and flooring. This is where your furnace and hot water tank is located and provides you with tons more storage space with entry from inside your garage for ease of access
- Smooth ceilings and crown moulding included throughout your entire home
- Central Air is included as our gift to you
- All our lots are 60’ wide and depths vary from 82’ on up
- You will select all your finishings from our standard, high end product lines for your cabinets, counter tops, hardware, vinyl siding, 30 year shingles, and more
- You can make minor modifications to our floor plans to suite your lifestyle and needs
- Your choice between Bell or Rogers for your T.V., phone and internet needs
- Your choice of one of three pre-approved storage sheds (prices include installation)
WHAT IS / ISN’T ALLOWED?
- No fencing allowed but if you have a dog, we do allow for the installation of invisible fencing around the perimeter of your lot
- No self-made/constructed out-buildings, decks or patios of any kind, unless pre-approved by the Developer
- A Land Lease Agreement is provided when you do a firm offer, which goes into more details
What IS allowed, is that you enjoy life! That you feel a part of a community of like-minded folks and that you feel reassured someone is there to help answer your questions and, like you, wants to maintain the integrity and standards of this community, all at an affordable total monthly fee.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FROM START TO FINISH?
A minimum of 4 ½ months is required from the time you firm up and have all your changes, selections and upgrades done and approved.
Only when you firm up and have everything completed and approved, will your home go into production with Guildcrest Homes.
House Designs, Floorplans & Pricing
(click on model name for floor plans and pictures)
|Features||Price||Single to Double Garage|
|The Simcoe||A||1,093||2 bdrms||$ 208,900.00|
|B||1,024||2 bdrms||$ 208,900.00||$ 8,000.00|
|The Balsam||A||1,202||2 bdrms||$ 234,900.00||Double Already|
|B||1,194||2 bdrms||$ 234,000.00|
|Optional Sunroom||130||$ 20,900.00|
|The Dalrymple||A||1,205||2 bdrms||$ 221,900.00||$ 8,000.00|
|B||1,213||2 bdrms||$ 222,900.00|
|Optional Sunroom||120||$ 17,700.00|
|The Severn||A||1,326||2 bdrms||$ 240,900.00||Double Already|
|B||1,224||2 bdrms||$ 240,900.00|
|Optional Sunroom||131||$ 19,000.00|
|The Georgian||A||1,360||2 bdrms||$ 244,900.00||$ 8,000.00|
|B||1,360||2 bdrms||$ 244,900.00|
|Optional Sunroom||176||$ 21,910.00|
|The Trent||A||1,428||3 bdrms||$ 243,900.00||Double Already|
|B||1,266||2 bdrms||$ 241,900.00|
|Optional Sunroom||138||$ 19,200.00|
H.S.T. is added on closing and the Purchaser files for the rebate.
(with a maximum of 2 years in which to file for your rebate)
Prices, Plans, Specifications are subject to change without notice E. & O.E.
Heat (forced air propane) and Hydro are extra)
COMING FROM ORILLIA:
Take highway 12 south to PLUM POINT ROAD.
Turn RIGHT onto Plum Point Road to CONCESSION ROAD TEN. Turn LEFT. Site is on the left side.
COMING FROM SUTTON/KESWICK:
Take highway 12 north to MULEY POINT ROAD.
Turn LEFT at the lights to CONCESSION ROAD TEN. Turn RIGHT. Site is on the right side where the paved road starts.
SALES OFFICE / MODEL HOME:
Hours – Wednesdays to Sundays
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Website – www.lakepointvillage.ca
HAVE A QUESTION?