Hometown Creemore – Features
- Home exteriors are all maintenance free clay brick with wood siding and wood or vinyl accents, as per elevation.
- Gable end type roofs to be vinyl siding
- Soffit and fascia, eaves troughs, downspout (as per plan) are maintenance free aluminum.
- Entire lot, front & back, to be graded & sodded.
- Walkways to be concrete slabs, as per plan.
- Self-sealing 25-year asphalt roof shingles.
- Sliding glass patio doors, as per plan.
- Steel sectional roll up garage door, as per plan.
- Screens on all opening windows.
- Windows to be double-glazed vinyl casements.
- Steel clad insulated exterior man door with weather stripping (excludes patio door).
- Windows & doors sealed with quality caulking.
- Two exterior hose outlets, one at rear, one in front.
- Two exterior electrical outlets, one at rear, one in front.
- Quality exterior light fixtures & door chime.
- Separate rear double car garage with power.
- Paved driveway.
- Pressure treated rear decks concrete patio slabs, as per grading plan.
- Oak stairs, hand rail & pickets on main stairs.
- Imported ceramic tile flooring up to 13”x13” in front foyer, kitchen, powder room, washrooms and main floor laundry, as per plan.
- Quality 50oz Broadloom throughout including main stairs carpet runner, except areas designated for ceramic tile.
- Ceramic tile tub & shower surrounds, as per plan. Separate master ensuite bathtub includes ceramic tile to underside of windows and separate showers to be ceramic with 1/2 walls & glass and glass door, as per plan.
- Stippled ceiling with flat border in all rooms except kitchen, bathrooms, powder room & main floor laundry, as per plan.
- All interior walls to be finished with two coats (including primer) of paint from Builder’s samples. (designer white throughout).
- Interior trim to be 5 1/4” with 3” backboard casing
- All interior room/closet doors to be smooth 2-panel style.
- DVG fireplace as per plan.
- Homes to have 9 ft. ceiling height on main floor and second floor to have 8 ft.
- Homes are built on concrete foundation with crawl space.
- Quality kitchen cabinets & vanities with (tall upper cabinets in detached bungalow kitchens where possible.) selection to be made from Builder’s samples.
- Under-mount double stainless steel sinks with washerless single lever faucet with vegetable spray.
- Roughed-in electrical plumbing & open space for future dishwasher location.
- Hood fan in kitchen over stove area vented to exterior.
- Granite or quartz counter top from Builder’s samples.
- Where possible homes will be built with no bulkhead above upper cabinets.
HEATING AND ELECTRICAL
- High efficiency gas fired forced air furnace with ducting sized for future air conditioning.
- Rental tank less on demand hot water.
- Insulation in full conformity with the Ontario Building Code for Conservation of energy. R-22 exterior walls, R-50 ceilings, R-20 on foundation walls.
- 200 amp electrical service & circuit breaker panel to service home and garage.
- 220-volt receptacles for dryer and stove.
- Quality fixtures to be throughout, excluding living room on a switch plug, dining room light outlet capped.
- Smoke & carbon monoxide detectors on every floor for your family’s safety.
- HRV system.
- White Decora switches & receptacles in finished areas.
- Poured concrete basement floor in crawl space.
- Poured concrete crawl space walls with water proof drainage layer.
- Poured concrete garage floors.
- Pre-primed steel beam support in basement.
- High quality 5/8” tongue & groove sub-flooring.
- Quality water pipes and ABS drains throughout.
- Poured concrete porches, as per plan.
- 2”x6” wall construction.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS AT ADDITIONAL CHARGE
- Gas fired zero clearance direct vent fireplace & finish where optional.
- Quality broadloom/ceramic, available in a wide variety of colours.
- Rough in for central vacuum.
- Removable cabinet for dishwasher open space.
ADDITIONAL SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- All sub floors screwed down and joints sanded for a very silent floor.
- Pressure balance shower fixture.
- Switch controlled electrical outlet in front porch soffit for easy installation of seasonal lighting.
- Quality bathroom faucets with mechanical drain stops.
- 2 cable television prewired WiFi/CAT 5, located as per Builder.
- 2 telephone prewired, located as per Builder.
- Central air conditioning.
- Electrical & plumbing for dishwasher located under kitchen sink.
- Dishwasher opening in cupboards, as per plan.
- Rough in for alarm at front door.
Purchasers to have choice of colours & materials from available Vendor’s samples for the following unless already ordered or installed;
- Ceramic floorings, as per plan
- Quality 50 oz broadloom wall to wall in all living area not designated for ceramic floor tile
- White coloured stove hood fan
- Custom made kitchen/bath cabinets and countertops
- White bathroom fixtures
Alliance Homes Inc. is a registered Builder with Tarion, formerly called The Ontario New Home Warranty Program.
Builder’s One-Year Warranty7 Years Tarion Warranty Corporation Warranty.
*Materials and specifications subject to change. E&O.E. August 2017.