Hedge Road Landing – Standard Features
Exterior Home Features
- Colour co-ordinated quality vinyl siding with pre-cast stone, and/or brick from builder samples as per elevation
- Paved driveway
- Gable end type roofs to be vinyl siding
- Virtually maintenance-free aluminum soffits, fascia, eaves troughs, and downspouts
- Entire lot, front and back, to be fully graded and sodded
- Treed areas may be left in natural state (where applicable)
- Walkways to be concrete slabs and laid, as per plan
- Self-sealing 25-year asphalt roof shingles with metal valley flashing installed on plywood
- Sliding glass patio doors or garden door as per plan
- Insulated steel sectional roll up garage door with window inserts, as per plan
- Screens on all opening windows
- Windows double-glazed vinyl casements/double hung. Energy Star rated
- Basement sliding windows to be 30″ x 24″ structural vinyl, grade permitting
- Steel clad insulated exterior main door with weather stripping (excludes patio door)
- Two exterior freeze resistant water tap outlets, one in garage, one at rear of house
- Two exterior weather proof ground fault protected electrical outlets, located at front door and rear patio
- Windows & doors sealed with quality caulking
- Quality exterior light fixtures & door chime
- Pressure treated rear grilling decks 5’x 8′, or 6′ x 6′ precast patio as per grade
- Poured concrete front & rear porch as per plan
- Oak stairs, handrail and pickets to all main floors, to 2nd floor, and carpeted stairs to basement as per plan
- Ceramic tile flooring up to 13″x13″ in front foyer, kitchen, powder room, washrooms and main floor laundry, as per plan
- Quality 40oz broadloom throughout including main stair carpet runner, designated ceramic tile areas excluded
- Stippled ceiling with flat border in all rooms – kitchen, bathrooms, powder room & main floor laundry to be flat ceilings, as per plan
- All interior walls will be finished with 2 coats including primer coat, designer colours from Hedge Road Landing palate, one color to be selected throughout
- Trim door casing to be 3″ with backband combo and 5 1/4″ colonial baseboards
- All interior room doors to be upgraded 2 panel style with brushed stainless lever handles.
- Closets to be framed and trimmed unless otherwise shown as full-height slider type with drywall corners
- Closet doors to be upgraded 2 panel or sliding doors, as per plan
- 9 foot ceilings on main floor and sloped to 8 foot ceilings on upper loft areas, and standard basement height
- Tall upper cabinetry offered in a variety of finishes, styles, and colours
- Islands, breakfast bars, pantries as per plan
- Granite/or quartz countertops from builder samples
- Double under mount stainless steel sinks with single lever faucet with vegetable spray
- Rough in plumbing and electrical for dishwasher as per plan
- Two speed exhaust white hood fan with venting to outside over stove area
- Where possible homes will be built with no bulkhead above upper cabinets
- Bathroom fixtures to be all white ceramic or porcelain fixtures and laminate countertops
- Pedestal sink to be installed in powder room
- Soaker tub as per plan
- Ceramic wall tile in tub and shower enclosures to ceiling height
- Master bathroom features ceramic shower with glass as per plan
- Pressure balance valves in all showers
- Mirrors included in all bathroom and powder rooms
- Roughed in 3 piece bathroom in basement as per plan
- Single lever faucets in all bathrooms in polished chrome
- Ceramic bathroom accessories to include towel bar or towel ring and toilet tissue holder
- Privacy locks on all bathrooms
- HRV simplified method – Heat Recovery Ventilation unit
Laundry Room/Mud Room
- Heavy duty electrical outlets for washer and dryer with exterior venting for dryer where plan permits
- Drain and water connections for washer, laundry tub as indicated
- Pre-wired with latest technology cabling including wide band width video and high speed data
- 2 cable television prewired locations
- 2 telephone prewired locations
- Seasonal exterior soffit receptacle with interior switching
- 3 USB/Outlet combination plugs
- Pre-wired for security and home monitoring system
Lighting & Wiring
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector installed as per Ontario Building Code
- White Decora switches and receptacles in finished areas
- 100 amp electrical service, circuit breaker panel and copper wiring throughout
- Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for stove
- Light fixtures in all rooms with capped ceiling outlet over dining area
- Thermostat wired for furnace and air conditioner
- Homes to be built ENERGY STAR® qualified
- R50 attic insulation, R31 in vaulted ceilings, R24 wall insulation above grade and R13 wall insulation below grade. Spray foam insulation for living space above garage
- Energy Star windows, vinyl casement or double hung.
- Two-stage, forced-air, high-efficiency natural gas furnace
- High-efficiency gas-fired hot water heater on rental basis
- Energy-efficient water saving showerheads and toilet tanks
- Programmable thermostat for energy savings
Rough-ins for Future
- Ducting sized for future central air conditioning
- Rough-in 3 piece bathroom in lower level as per plan
- Dishwasher opening in cupboards as per plan
- Central vacuum
Additional Superior Construction
- Poured concrete foundation wall, protected with damp proofing and wrapped with drainage membrane
- Engineered floor system for more silent floors
- All sub floors screwed down and joints sanded for a very silent floor
- Poured concrete basement and garage floors
- Poured concrete basement walls
- Sump pump.
- Poured concrete garage floors.
- Pre-primed steel beam support in basement.
- Plywood 5/8″ tongue & groove sub-flooring.
- Quality water supply pipes and ABS drains throughout.
- 2″x 6″ wall construction.
Purchasers to have choice of colours & materials from available Vendor´s samples for the following unless already ordered or installed:
- Ceramic floorings, as per plan
- Quality 40 oz broadloom wall to wall in all living areas not designated for ceramic floor tile
- White or stainless coloured stove hood fan
- Custom made kitchen/bath cabinets and countertops
- Registered builder with Tarion. 1-year, 2-year and 7-year warranties as per Tarion.
- Purchasers agree to pay Tarion enrollment fee on closing as an adjustment.
- Architecturally selected and controlled exterior colour packages.
- Colour selections and upgrade options to be made at the Design Centre from available Vendor´s samples – all selections are final.
- Purchaser may be required to reselect colours and/or materials from Vendor´s samples as a result of unavailability or discontinuation.
- Homes may be sited standard or reverse as engineering and grading conditions demand.
- Minor variations may occur from Vendor´s floor plans, house elevations and samples.
- Location and size of windows and doors may vary with walk-out/deck conditions.
- All dimensions are approximate. Furnace and hot water tank locations may vary from that shown.
- Appliances purchased through the Builder are supplied and placed, but not installed.
- Clothes dryer vents are provided through walls or through main exterior. Purchasers are responsible to attach vents to dryer.
- Square footage measurements are calculated using the formula set out by Tarion Warranty Corporation.
Materials and specifications are subject to change. E. & O.E.
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. E. & O.E.
May 15, 2015
The Vendor shall have the right to make reasonable changes in the opinion of the Vendor in the plans, specifications if required and to substitute other material for that provided for herein with material that is of equal or better quality shall be made by the Vendor’s Architect whose determination shall be final and binding. Colour, texture, appearance, etc. of features and finishes installed in the Unit may vary from Vendor’s samples as a result of normal manufacturing and installation process.