- Home exteriors consist of maintenance free clay brick, or pre-painted wood siding, partial pre-cast type stone, with vinyl or wood accents. (as per plan)
- Gable end type roofs to be vinyl siding (as per plan)
- Soffit and fascia, eavestroughs, downspout (as per plan) are maintenance free aluminum
- Lot to be graded & seeded front and back to tree line. Sod 10’ surrounding Home
- Treed areas will be left in natural state.
- Walkways to be precast concrete slabs & steps laid (as per requirements of grade plan).
- Upgraded self-sealing 30-year architectural asphalt roof shingles
- Sliding glass patio doors at main floor and basement walkouts (as per plan).
- Metal sectional roll up garage doors
- Screens on all opening windows.
- Windows double glazed, vinyl casements, throughout main and second floor including walkout elevation at rear of house. Front windows to have internal grilles, side and rear windows to be clear.
- Non walkout basement windows to be structural vinyl sliders sized @ 30”x24” or as grade permits
- Steel clad insulated exterior person doors with weather stripping (excludes garden patio door).
- Windows & doors sealed with quality caulking.
- Two exterior hose outlets, one at rear, one in garage.
- Two exterior electrical outlets, one at rear, one in garage.
- Soffit electrical outlet, switch operated, for seasonal lighting (as per plan)
- Exterior “Coach” type light fixtures at each door & door chime at front door.
- Driveway to be completed with granulars.
- Pressure treated rear decks 5’x8’ if grade requires otherwise precast patio stones.
- Solid oak handrail & oak pickets to all main floor stairs, (as per plan)
- Gas fired zero clearance direct vent fireplace & finish (as per plan).
- Main floor stairs to be Oak, natural finish with bound carpet runner. Open stairs to basement to be oak stringer with oak railing on one side and carpet risers and treads. (as per plan) Stairs in unfinished areas to be left unfinished.
- Choice of slate floor in front foyer. (from builders standard samples).
- Imported ceramic tile flooring up to 13”x13” in laundry, kitchen and bathrooms.
- Hardwood in main floor hallways and home owners choice of either Living Room or Great Room.
- Quality 50oz broadloom throughout the balance of finished floor area.
- Ceramic tile (6”x8”) to tub and shower surrounds (walls & ceilings), separate ensuite décor tub includes ceramic tile to underside of windows (as per plan).
- Bathrooms and laundry to have post formed laminate counter top.
- All bathroom tub or shower tile installed on “Denshield” a superior backer board, for long life of tiled walls.
- Smooth finish to ceiling with drywall fastened to resilient channel on 2nd floor ceiling to help prevent visible joints or imperfections.
- Cornice mouldings in main floor foyer hallways and living room / dining room. (as per plan).
- All interior walls to be finished with two coats (including primer) of paint from builder’s samples (choice of 2 colours throughout).
- All interior room doors to be series 800 Colonial style with lever type hardware.
- Closet doors to be series 800 Colonial style or sliding doors (as per plan). Sliders to be standard door height in framed & trimmed opening.
- Standard trim to consist of 3” back band style casing and 5½” colonial baseboard.
- Paint grade quarter-round in tiled and hardwood flooring areas.
- Front door grip-set.
- Ensuite shower stalls finished with door & light.
- Laundry room base & upper cabinets as per plan.
- Main floor to have 9-foot ceilings.
- Second floor to have 8-foot ceilings.
- Cold cellar/cantina (as per plan)
- Quality kitchens with tall upper cabinets & Granite counters, (bathroom vanities from standard selection of post formed laminate samples).
- Double stainless steel sink with washerless single lever faucet with vegetable spray.
- Roughed-in electrical, plumbing & open space for future dishwasher location.
- Hood fan in kitchen over stove area vented to exterior.
HEATING AND ELECTRICAL
- High efficiency gas fired forced air furnace with ducting sized for future air conditioning.
- Heat recovery ventilation system. (HRV) simple method.
- Rental gas fired power vent hot water tank.
- 100 amp electrical service & circuit breaker panel.
- 220Volt receptacle for dryer and stove
- White décor style light switches and wall outlets.
- Smoke detectors & carbon monoxide detectors every floor for your family’s safety.
- Insulation in full conformity with the Ontario Building Code, compliance package “J”. Minimum of R-22 exterior walls, R-50 ceilings, R-12 on basement walls full height.
- Foam spray insulation to garage ceiling under living areas
- Poured concrete basement floor.
- Poured concrete foundation walls with upgraded water drainage layer.
- Poured concrete garage floors.
- Pre-primed steel beam support in basement.
- Quality water pipes and ABS drains throughout.
- Poured concrete porches (as per plan).
- 2”x6” wall construction. (garage2x4)
- Private sewage disposal system to be per approved grading design plan per lot.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS AT ADDITIONAL CHARGE
- Gas fired zero clearance direct vent fireplace & finish where optional.
- Quality hardwood, broadloom, ceramic and slate available in a wide variety of colours.
- Removable cabinet for dishwasher open space.
- Fully ducted Heat Recovery Ventilation system. (HRV)
STANDARD ADDITIONAL SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- TRUS JOIST ENGINEERED SILENT FLOOR system using tongue & groove plywood subfloor nailed and glued (in accordance with manufacturers guarantee). All subfloors joints sanded for a smooth floor.
- Pressure balance shower fixture.
- Bathroom faucets with mechanical drain stops.
- Two Cable television and telephone rough-ins utilizing state of the art CAT5 and RG6 pre wire.
- Central air
- Plumbing for dishwasher located under kitchen sink.
- Electrical line for dishwasher located directly under rough-in location.
- Dishwasher opening in cupboards where indicated.
- Central vacuum rough-in, 3 outlets per finished level with termination in garage & electrical outlet in garage for future appliance.
Purchasers to have choice of colours & materials from available Vendor’s samples of the following unless already ordered or installed.
- Ceramic wall tiles for tub & shower enclosures
- Slate and ceramic floorings
- Hardwood flooring.
- Quality 50 oz broadloom wall to wall in all living areas not designated for hardwood, slate or ceramic flooring.
- White coloured stove hood fan.
- Custom made kitchen cabinets and countertops, bathroom cabinets and countertops.
- Finished face of fireplace & entertainment centre (as per plan)
- White bathroom fixtures. Tub colour may vary slightly from sink and toilet.
Alliance Homes Inc. is a registered builder with The Ontario New Home Warranty Program.
Builders One and Two Year Warranty
7 Years Ontario New Home Warranty
Purchaser agrees to pay Tarion enrollment fee on closing as an adjustment.
(a) Architecturally selected and controlled exterior colour packages.
(b) Selections of colours from available Vendor’s samples & optional extras may be done, with no future changes. (Finishings are ordered upon receipt of selections. All selections are final)
(c) Purchaser may be required to reselect colours and/or materials from Vendor’s samples as a result of unavailability or discontinuation.
(d) Homes may be sited as shown on brochures or reversed as engineering and grading conditions demand.
(e) Minor variations may occur from vendor’s floor plans, house elevations and samples.
(f) Location, type, and size of windows and doors may vary with walk-out conditions.
(g) All dimensions are approximate. Furnace and hot water tank locations may vary from that shown.
(h) Appliances purchased through the builder are supplied in place, not installed. Manufacturer’s warranty only is provided.
(i) Clothes dryer vents are provided through walls or through main exterior. Purchasers are responsible to attach vents to dryer.
(j) Square footage measurements are calculated using the formula set out by the Tarion Warranty Program.
** Price and specifications are subject to change without notice. A wide variety of options and upgrades are available.**
Dufferin Ranch Estates August 2, 2013Return to Dufferin Ranch Estates – Shelburne